Friday, November 16, 2007

Adam,

I see Dom beat me to the punch in wishing you a happy birthday. It's not a surprise considering the wonderful person that he is.

This Hillary is quite a clever little girl, organizing such a public show of affection from all of your friends and family. I could use a nice lady like that so if things don't work out. . .

Oh man, what a horrible thing for me to say. I clearly have developed no more class than when you left.

In any case, I am thankful for the gods of fate (meaning whatshisname at Seville) that placed you at Golden Apple last year and I'm sure there are scads of folks over yonder in Malawi who feel the same. Still, stop trying to save the world and get back here to make an honest woman of Ms. Clemens. Oh wait, I sense myself needing to be reeled in again.

I've got the first round when you're back in the hicag. We'll get the gang back together.

Tsalani bwino, sukani bwino.

No comments: