Monday, November 19, 2007

Look, baby! I made a blog!

And then got other people to fill it up.  What?  It's called delegating.
 
So, hi.  Since I already sent you a lot of birthday love via e-mail, I'm going to forgo a long post and let you scroll down to read the others.  But listen: I hope you have a wonderful day.  I hope you have some time at the internet cafe to read all these messages.  I hope you find a way to bring home a panga knife.  I want one.
 
You are my favorite person in the world.  I love you.
 
HFS,
 
Your Girl 

1 comment:

Adam said...

holy cow holy cow holy cow holy cow

i am so embarrassed right now but in that sort of shirley temple kind of way where i'm pretty sure i've become a lollipop without realizing it

geez oh man geez oh man

my oft-lethargic little heart is not equipped to open a webpage and discover all of this geez oh man

thanks guys he shmammered like Dobby might shmammer upon receiving a corvette filled with socks

yay

and he rubbed the front of his nose with his palm and wriggled