Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Blogger (and questionable time-manager)







Adam,



Okay, so I'm late posting this, but I don't think you truly comprehend how bad I am with technology. I have never before "blogged," so, considering my usual learning curve, it's like this is early! You bought that, right? Anyway, it's like we're drawing your birthday out longer now --more time to celebrate!! Woohoo!!!! I hope you had a lovely birthday, and that you know how much everyone misses you.



In further attempts to become tech-saavy, I've decided to add pictures to my "blog." But, my stock is limited to those that came with the computer, as I know how to attach them, but am not so good at getting them onto the computer to begin with... So, I'm going to try to work with what I got (fingers crossed!):



Yeah for Adam's Birthday!! (see picture #1 of male cheerleaders. I cannot make image appear here, where I wanted it, better luck with the next one)




It's very exciting to travel, even though it can sometimes be challenging


(No!!!, why do they not go where you want them? Image of Washington crossing the Delaware, please imagine it... oh, somewhere around here...)


But, we're all looking forward to you coming back home, and sharing your exciting tales of adventure (I'm gonna try once more)
And, for some reason, it went to the very top. (please see image of old timey car & trailer combo, heading home after a long journey).
Well, blogging clearly isn't for me, but I'm glad I got a chance to wish you well, two days after your birthday. I am clearly a failure, but I hope I make up for it by sincerely wishing you a wonderful birthday week, and a happy Thanksgiving!
-Carrie

No comments: