Friday, November 16, 2007







Ok, so I guess I'm supposed to say Happy Birthday............. Ok OK OK OK Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you around the office!!!! I mean there is no one here to wear the floor patrol hat!!!! You Know Who misses you!! She says she wants you before her teeth fall out or she retires. One or the other. I mean 40 yr difference isn't alot right? (Hillary, huge inside office joke)
Any hooooo, I hope you come back soon, because your grandpa is now looking for a new assistant, he apparantly can't work on new projects because it interferes with his nap time, therefore he needs someone to do it for him. I think you might just be the man to do it. After all, he is family. Anything for Granddaddy!!! Ok ya regresate, para podernos ir a hechar ua pedototota.
Ok hugs!!!!


Gabz

No comments: