Thursday, November 1, 2007



Happy birthday, friend.

It's not much of a present, but I thought it might be cute to finally get you that picture that I spent about 4 months trying to send to you in an open-able format. Hopefully, since we finally let it drop, it won't be a complete anti-climax any longer. Somehow, I just thought it was a pic you'd appreciate. We're just so darn happy!

And now for the inevitable words of birthday cheese: I'm really thrilled that we've managed to stay in touch. I think you're a really swell guy and am truly glad to know you - even if only in an email-every-few-months kind of way. Much love to you, Adam, you old fart, you.

Rebecca.
ps- (and yes, I AM one of those people who doesn't like to be the one that hasn't yet responded in an email correspondence. I would tell you that this counts as a response, but it IS your birthday after all.... okay fine. I'M still the one who owes YOU an email.)
pps- here's a shot of our new Yaletown condo (taken before we moved in) (!!!!!)

No comments: