Friday, November 16, 2007

The Birthday Boy!!!


Hi love, miss you a Fricken Ton!!! I hope those who get to be there w/ you on your Birthday know how awesome you are and feel special to be with you. You better come visit me in Columbus or I'll express ship you some dirty daipers :) , as a very belated birthday present of course. I'm so excited for when you're back but I'm so glad that Malawi has been healthy and healing for you. And the Zikomo project is brilliant, I am so proud to be your friend!
-SG-

ps-even if you did crap work and your creativity never got farther than your head, I'd still be proud to be your friend. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

pps. Don't have a clue who the lady in the picture is, but she's pretty excited about her gift of dirty diapers, looks like she even got an award.

No comments: